HOW TO THROW A COUNTRY CHIC WEDDING
July 6th, 2015 Wedding IDEAS, INSPIRATION AND INSIDER TIPS
1. The dress: Finding a wedding gown and bridesmaid's dresses that can be paired with a nice pair of Cowboy boots is a must! Check Moonlight Collection style J6362 for a little country wedding dress inspiration.
2. The venue: When choosing a venue you want to make sure you set a "country atmosphere". Our favorite venues are rustic outdoor settings and an added bonus would be a barn/farm!
3. The Decor: Throwing a country wedding is all about the rustic details and mason jars! Mason jars are a must and can play many roles in your decor, from mason jar vases to personalized glasses for your guests!
4. Tables: Burlap table runners, burlap bows, you can pretty much add burlap anywhere to your table decor and it will feel country. We love the burlap bow on the back of the guests chairs!
5. A Country cake: The cake is always a focal point of the wedding and when it comes to country you can keep it simple! A popular trend this season is the naked cake.
6. Flowers: Sunflowers and baby's breath are key to adding a floral element to your country wedding. These flowers will allow you to add a country flare in your bouquets, boutonnieres, and even centerpiece.
Most importantly, have fun with planning your wedding, no matter what theme you may choose! Letting your true self shine through to your guests will always be successful! Happy planning!