BRIDAL TOUCH-UP KIT: LIST OF WEDDING DAY ESSENTIALS
May 5th, 2015 Wedding IDEAS, INSPIRATION AND INSIDER TIPS
If you have a make-up artist applying your wedding day look, be sure to ask if they will be providing a touch-up kit if yes, ask what will be included? If these essentials listed are not included they will be a nice addition to whatever will be provided.
Here are the essentials to keep you looking flawless throughout the celebrations:
Your Sparkling Eyes:
1. Eye-liner: Pick a simple black eyeliner from your local drug store. Almay liquid eyeliner has a fine point so you can reach any smudges that may appear.
2. Lash glue: Just in case you tear up and your lashes begin to come undone. Try DUO lash glue, you can find it at a local drugstore and it is invisible once it dries!
For a Flawless Face:
3. Make-up Setting Spray: Apply this when your make-up artist is finished and when you make minor touch-ups. Our favorite is the MAC setting spray, it even comes in a cute 1 oz travel size!
4. Powder & Puffs: Extra puffs to apply powder to your face when you start feeling oily or just want an extra glow. To be consistent, try applying the same powder that your make-up artist used.
5. Kleenex: This is a multi-purpose must-have item! Make sure these are always close by to dry a tear or to pat your face.
6. Brow kit: As we all know, eyebrows shape your face! You will be giving a plethora of hugs on your wedding day and smudges will happen. But, don't fret E.L.F studio brow kit makes touching up quick and easy with the small brush and mirror! You can find it at Target for less than $5!
For Luscious Lips:
7. Lip Balm: Keeping your lips moisturized throughout the day is so important. Especially for an outdoor wedding! We are obsessed with the Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm, it will have you ready to pucker up and say "I do"!
8. Lip stain: After your lips are soft and silky, have a colored lip stain handy to make them shine! The Sephora Collection Cream Lip Stain is long lasting and available in all colors. You can even choose from a matte or satin finish depending on how much shine you want! Available at all Sephora locations.
**Our last touch-up kit tip: Always keep these items close by with a bridesmaid or family member! Also, if kept in a clear bag, everything will be easy to find which means more time on the dance floor! (Adorable "Mrs." clear bag from Kate Spade)